How we keep you safe on our adventures
We’re a registered COVID-safe business and take the safety of our customers and guides seriously.
Below are the actions we take to minimise risk.
– All clients and guides have their temperature taken upon arrival (we use a non-contact scanning thermometer)
– All clients and guides apply hand sanitiser upon arrival
– All clients and guides have the option to wear a mask
– Masks are provided by High and Wild and meet NSW Government standards
– All clients and guides to practice social distancing
– All pens, cameras and work surfaces to be sanitised daily
– High and Wild vehicles are sanitised on a daily basis
If you have any questions or concerns about coming on an adventure with us, please feel free to contact us.