Our COVID-19 Safety Management Plan
How we keep you safe on our adventures
We’re a registered COVID-safe business and take the safety of our customers and guides seriously.
Below are the actions we take to minimise risk.
– All clients and guides must wear a mask in our office and our vans
– Masks are provided by High and Wild and meet NSW Government standards
– All clients and guides to practice social distancing
– All pens, cameras and work surfaces to be sanitised daily
– High and Wild vehicles are sanitised on a daily basis
If you have any questions or concerns about coming on an adventure with us, please feel free to contact us.
During this pandemic our cancellation policy has changed a bit.
Normally if you cancel with less than 48hrs notice it is a full charge.
If you now need to cancel due to covid related issues with less than 48hrs notice we will give you a voucher which is valid for 6 months.
If you cancel on the morning of the trip it is a full cancellation fee.